We can do better.

我们都能做得更好。

You got things to do. Place to go. People to see. Futures to make.

我们还有事要做哲理句子英文翻译,有地儿要去哲理句子英文翻译,有人要见哲理句子英文翻译,有梦要实现。

We’re on the same quest. We want the dynamic vitality of the city but also the life force of nature.

我们怀着同样的追求前行哲理句子英文翻译,我们钟情于都市的活力与自然的生命力。

Courage is daring to do what is right in spite of the weakness of our flesh.

真正的勇敢意味着即便身处险境哲理句子英文翻译,也勇于匡扶正义。

Small steps lead to big accomplishments.

每次迈出一小步,日积月累也会成就大事。

Never let anything stop you from chasing your dream.

永远不要让任何事阻止你去追逐梦想。

Life is very capricious.

生命无常。

The end is always right there in the beginning.

每个结束也就是另一个开始。

Everything's gonna be okay.

一切都会好起来的。

We're on the path.

我们在朝着正确的方向迈进。

We'll never stop learning, and we'll never stop growing.

我们不会停止学习,也不会停止成长。

I dream it. I work hard. I grind till I own it.

在梦想的指引下努力奋斗,直到梦想成真。

注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意

发表评论

评论列表(7人评论 , 39人围观)