Live a good life meet slowly(好好生活 慢慢相遇)

I hope you’re here for me(表白的英文句子带翻译我希望你为我而来)

Around the galaxy,there are no brighter stars than you.(环游遍表白的英文句子带翻译了整个星系,找不到比你更亮表白的英文句子带翻译的星星)

May you be faithful to yourself , live earnestly and laugh freely.(愿你忠于自己,活的认真,笑的放肆)

You are backlit with all the good things in this world.(你逆光而来 配得上这世间所有的好)

Cross the stars over the moom to meet your betterself.(跨过星河迈过月亮去迎接更好的自己)

A wise man dode not foll in love.(智者不入爱河)

You are as warm as the sunset glow .(你与晚霞同样温暖)

You are as romantic as the star.(你与星光同样浪漫)

You are the best for me ,thank you.(于我而言,你是最好的)

The twentieth meeting you used to spend all my luck.(遇见你花光了我所有的运气)

The first one out of the big wind came home with me.(外面风大,和我回家)

The fifth letter may be time to just your eyes smiling.(可能时间刚好,你眼角带带笑)

注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意

发表评论

评论列表(7人评论 , 39人围观)